The Jim Berlin Pub Crawl, a beloved tradition at the CCCC, will occur Saturday, April 9, 2016. Cs attendees may join it at any point. After meeting at 6:45 p.m. in the lobby of the Hilton Americas-Houston (the section facing Discovery Green), the pub crawlers will strive to stick to the schedule below. Note: this schedule was updated on April 7, 2016.
- 7 – 8 p.m.: The Grove, 1611 Lamar St., 713-337-7321
- 8 – 9:30 p.m.: Hearsay on the Green, 1515 Dallas St., 832-377-3362
- [The previously scheduled stop at the House of Blues has been canceled.]
- 9:30 – 11 p.m.: Reserve 101, 1201 Caroline St.
- 11 – 11:45 p.m.: The Dirt Bar, 1209 Caroline St., 713-651-3988
All of these establishments are a short walk north or west from the Hilton Americas-Houston. We look forward to seeing you at any or all of them on April 9!
Special thanks to Wendy Walker, Professional Associate Professor of English at Texas A&M University – Corpus Christi, for her help with planning the route.